Account Executive, WFPS
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing the Alberta (and Prairies) Geographic territory. The primary goal of this position is to develop new business through direct and channel sales activities to attain annual revenue targets for Canon’s Large Format equipment, software, and service solutions. The Account Executive’s primary purpose is to engage and sell Canon’s industry leading large format digital solutions to all levels of an organization while driving the “One Canon” message to customers.
· Grow Canon’s Large Format products market share by meeting or exceeding sales objectives within the defined territory
· Provide Canon PPSG customers and prospects with consistently high standards of service and support through regular follow-up interactions and consultations
· Effectively communicate and demonstrate that Canon Large Format products, services, application solutions, and ongoing support enable clients to achieve their business objectives and add value to their organization
· Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with all channel partners within the territory and in building their sales, strengthening rep performance and Large Format product demonstrations
· Develop and implement an assertive new client prospecting plan within the defined territory
· Develop sales strategies and prepare sales presentations and proposals for Canon’s Technical and General Office Large Format products and solutions
· Develop sales strategies and prepare sales presentations and proposals for Canon’s Graphic Arts and Roll-to-Roll products and solutions
· Expand scope of work for additional Canon products and solutions within the existing clients
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Canon Large Format equipment, solutions, and systems
· Research relevant market trends to competitive products and determine actions
· Input daily sales activities into the CRM and compile required data for monthly sales reports
· Participate in the monthly national sales funnel meetings
· Vocational or Technical Training in Cad, Graphic Arts, Marketing, or Sales is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· 5-8 years of sales and/or supporting of large format products may substitute for the educational requirement
· 5-8 years of related work experience is required
· Refined analytical skills are required to conduct discoveries with customers, analyze requirements and build business models using a reduction in operational costs
· Refined equipment operation skills are required to demonstrate and discuss the PPSG equipment and provide appropriate recommendations to customers and Channel Representatives
· Refined time management/multi-tasking skills are required to prioritize and balance the needs of a region and up to a 12 month sales cycle
· Intermediate project/process management skills are required to develop statements of work and participate in implementation solutions for customers
· Intermediate computer/technical skills are required to use Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Graphic Arts Applications
· Intermediate experience with CAD Application, Onyx, and Oce Publisher
· French is considered an asset
If you want to join one of the world’s most recognized and prestigious companies and are focused on dollars not 9-5 hours, then click below to apply!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon’s legendary story of success!
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-513-3850 or 905-863-8713