Account Executive, Wide Format Printing Solutions
You will be responsible for managing the Alberta (and Prairies) Geographic territory. Your primary goal will be to develop new business through direct and channel sales activities to attain annual revenue targets for Canon’s Large Format equipment, software, and service solutions. You will engage and sell Canon’s industry leading large format digital solutions to all levels of an organization while driving the “One Canon” message to customers.
To Succeed, You Will Need
· Vocational or Technical Training in Cad, Graphic Arts, Marketing, or Sales is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· 5-8 years of related work experience is required
· Refined analytical skills are required to conduct discoveries with customers, analyze requirements and build business models using a reduction in operational costs
· Refined equipment operation skills are required to demonstrate and discuss the PPSG equipment and provide appropriate recommendations to customers and Channel Representatives
· Refined time management/multi-tasking skills are required to prioritize and balance the needs of a region and up to a 12 month sales cycle
· Intermediate project/process management skills are required to develop statements of work and participate in implementation solutions for customers
· Intermediate computer/technical skills are required to use Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Graphic Arts Applications
· Intermediate experience with CAD Application, Onyx, and Oce Publisher
· French is considered an asset
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.