- Infrastructure -
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
The Network Administrator (Infrastructure) is responsible for the WAN/LAN infrastructure of Canon Canada and the successful candidate will monitor, analyze and troubleshoot network related technology as part of a team that provides support for all data center technology.
This opportunity is based out of our new state-of-the-art headquarters in Brampton at the corner of Steeles Avenue and Mississauga Road.
We’ll trust you to make a big contribution to our team as you develop and grow - your positive attitude, technical savvy and commitment to doing a good job will ensure success - you will play a key part in helping us excel today and improve tomorrow!
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the enterprise WAN/LAN comprising of 14 locations across Canada
• Maintain and troubleshoot complex network incidents on Canon Canada’s WAN/LAN
• Schedule, manage and execute upgrades and improvements to the WAN/LAN
• Implement, recommend and support the corporate Wireless LAN infrastructure
• Research, recommend, implement and monitor improvements to existing LAN/WAN architecture and network management systems
• In conjunction with the System Admin team support the project work for the Data Center environment, including VMWare, Microsoft Windows, SAN, Web servers, Printing, Backups, Scripting and others
• Act as an escalation point for helpdesk team resolving end user issues
• Analyze current network issues and performance on the Canon Canada network
• Provide feasible solutions and recommend course of action to management
• Develop effective work plans and timetables for projects - anticipate obstacles and update management as needed
To Succeed, You will have:
Come and join our team as we work to take Canon to the next level! We offer pay-for-performance, generous benefits and exceptional career growth with a global company.
If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this role in greater detail.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713